Voxel merge and smooth tool - asking for help

And what kind of file? Obj?

I was thinking about the project file, itā€™s in Nomad/projects folder (iPad Files app).

But if you resaved the file already, then I wonā€™t be able to fix the potential import error.
The error will stay there.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s an error in the import, I suppose the error was somewho stil there before, but who knows.

Last time saved itā€™s from yesterday morning, when there was no error I believe. Should I save it as and send you both files, maybe?

No I just need the oldest file, in case thereā€™s an error in the import.
Just send me the glb.lz4 and Iā€™ll take a look.

I sent you. I hope it will be helpful :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Iā€™m not sure what caused this, I did fix a bug in the previous release, so maybe now itā€™s fixed but Iā€™m not 100% sure though.
Or maybe you used the previous broken Trim tool (ā€œproject holesā€) by accident.
Just hoping itā€™s not a bug with dynamic topology.

Iā€™m sending you back the file with most visible errors fixed, but otherwise you should probably fix that in Blender or another software.

Itā€™s tricky to fix those errors in Nomad because you canā€™t mask/select face directly, you need to catch a vertex.
But I did use the Split tool (fill unmask), along with the ā€œSeparateā€ feature. Then I deleted all the separated objects.