Input Delays on Desktop + Bluetooth

I’m noticing input delays with any kind of input (eg: rotation, brushes, etc.) when using a bluetooth mouse and it gets even worse when using an external monitor. Input timing is seemless when using the trackpad without any external device.

What seems to be happening is that there seems to be a “firing” delay when clicking, The input doesn’t seem to register at first. When it does register, it seems to “catch up” and so the input seems to jump straight to the result rather than showing a smooth input from start to finish.

Input timing is fine in other programs such as Blender, so I can isolate this issue to Nomad and bluetooth and/or external displays.

The first video here illustrates the timing on my Mac M1 without any external display and just the trackpad: Nomad - 30 September 2026 | Loom - you can see how responsive it is.

This second video illustrates the delay on a bluetooth mouse and an external monitor: Nomad - 30 September 2026 | Loom - this is very noticable in that last brush stroke in the video.

It’s slight, but enough to be extremely frustrating to use.

THE PLATFORM: MacOS
NOMAD APP VERSION: 2.9.29

Additionally, when I use the nomad web demo - it’s flawless.

I think it should be improved on next update.

Maybe try to disable extra “use extra input samples” in gesture menu.