Forger …classic

I know the pain of companies buying out other software companies… I loved xsi softimage from Montreal… auto desk came in promising big changes. but in the end just shelf it, even though xsi interface was way easier then the ugly beast of maya.

Time will only tell want happens to forge especially with zbrush add to the mix.

Maxon Announces an Agreement to Acquire the Assets of Pixologic, Makers of ZBrush | Business Wire Alon is at least chuffed (Pixologic’s Chief).

I gave Forger Classic 5 stars and Forger ‘subscription’ only one star. Dear greedy managers: Generating ongoing sales does not work for me.

2 Likes

To be honest, I was flipping between forger and nomad for about a few months wondering which way to go, also I am relatively new to Apple and iPads, so anyways I read a lot of the reviews and decided to go with the excellent Nomad Sculpt, simply because the comments was solid and to be honest I don’t really dig the whole subscription plans/services.

All I have to do now is play around with nomad and have some fun learning about sculpting in nomad sculpt.

1 Like