File becomes permanently laggy when doing any action (using brushes, undo, etc.)

I have a similar problem that I mentioned in another thread. I’m on Windows 11 and using an XP-Pen drawing tablet. My problem is a little worse. The pen cursor becomes laggy, but so does mouse movement and the whole system in general (opening/closing apps, etc).

I have to restart the computer to fix the system lag. I have tested and tried various fixes for weeks. This problem occurs only when using the tablet in Bluetooth mode, and only when using Nomad. I used a performance monitor and noticed that when the lag starts the FPS in Nomad drops considerably. Is it maybe something to do with polling rate, VSync, or the graphics card suddenly becoming throttled for some reason? It’s very strange it effects the whole system, never had something like this happen on my PC.

I haven’t found a fix, and will probably just resort to using the tablet wired after I try a few more things. Any idea what the problem could be? Do you think the fix you plan to release soon might help?