Configure button of stylus as keyboard shortcut?

Hi, I have a galaxy tab s7 and I´m planning to buy the Wacom One Pen that has two buttons. Is there a way to configure one button as a shortcut of “tool radius” ??? The default hotkey is “X” . Maybe using a remapp app ??

You can configure the shortcut in the bindings menu.

1 Like

Thanks. I can configure shortcuts as bluetooht keyborard buttons, but not with the spen button. Will be different with the Wacom One Pen ??

No idea how it works with Android but it probably won’t work.

I also plan to buy a Wacom One Pen with 2 buttons - have you already one and can provide some feedback if it works with Nomad (the second button)?

There is a menu option to assign the smooth brush to the second pen button (also for Add/Subtract, , but I am not sure if Nomad will support the second button in Android at all.

PS: Would be great to have any feedback - also for other apps.
I read that the second button can be remapped in Clip Studio Paint, but not in Krita. Seams to be due to the way Samsung has it implemented.

I wouldn’t count on it.
I make sure that stylus/button works with flagship products (e.g: S-Pen) but that’s about it.

Probably best to wait for Nomad desktop release, where I’ll add proper wacom support.

No Problem, for me keeping the Android Standard is more important - plan to root anyway.

Any plans for a Linux build? The web demo runs pretty well, and Wacom is fully supported.

Figured out why the s-Pen button is not working in the Web-demo (Android). It’s really due to the browser. No tilt, no pen button.
Actually, it’s Samsungs fault - and support not planned in the near future… So hope after the root.