Community collection of tiny but badly missed features

Add a smooth filter that applies to the selected parts globally like do in Blender.
Smooth and inflate I guess could be nice, maybe add in the way of gizmo and transform. Could be “filters” and apply following the gizmo style and in the sidebar select what kind of filter you want to apply.

(well this not be a tiny thing)

Yeah, I was just looking for something like this. Even if it was only global smoothing and no other filter, would be awesome combined with something like masked sharp angles to smooth out an up-res on a voxel remesh

You can use smooth with dynamic radius from stroke menu. Not exactly the same, but better than nothing.

1 Like

Yeah, good thinking, was just using the dynamic radius on the flatten brush to trim up some some facets on crystals. Thanks for the tip

Can also get some similar use out of a drag dynamic inflate brush, with mesh breaking abilities if you sub-inflate & then remesh :grin:
Also, on the flatten brush settings you can click lock plane / origin so you only flatten on the plane of the first face you click on :nerd_face:

I have a tiny one, when you use tube tool but you dont want to validate it, when you use the gizmo to move scale rotate, it could be cool if using the gizmo = blocking the tube editing in this contextual case, temporarily.

This could be overthought as general behaviour?
I often accidentally change a primitive while using the transform gizmo.

1 Like

Yess i just try youre right