希望Nomad加入常用的功能

希望Nomad加入常用的功能:

1. 加入Zbrush的ZRemesh的功能,现在Nomad制作薄的模型(衣服,面片之类的)实在是非常麻烦,用体素重构会出现破洞非常麻烦,用细节重构网格又乱又不平滑,并且边缘非常不平滑。
  2. 加入径向镜像对齐,现在没有这个功能,这个功能很常用。
  3. 加入移动阵列复制,旋转阵列复制,这个功能也很常用。
  4. 加入自由变换,像3DCoat一样,用遮罩选择变换的网格,然后根据线条控制点可以任何改变控制点位置的弯度和缩放。
  5. 加入增加网格的功能,ZBrush用遮罩选择网格,然后按住Ctrl+轴向移动就能生成新的网格,制造硬表面模型经常用到这个功能,Nomad提供一个选项生成新网格就可以了。
  6. 加入曲线功能,能生成网格,做头发和机械模型经常用到。
  7. 加入简单的多边形建模功能,不用像Zbrush一样复杂,能切割边,能拉伸和缩放面,能移动顶点,有预览网格平滑,类似3Dmax就这些基本操作,基本就可以生成网格了。
  8. 加入ZBrush的ClayPolish功能,能把模型边角变尖锐,制作硬表面模型非常方便。
  9. 加入按特性抛光,能抛光所有模型,不用手动平滑模型。
  10. 中国的Android版本不能登录Google应用商店,购买非常不方便,请和中国的应用商城合作,例如:小米商城,华为商城等等…,我想购买都不知道怎样才能买到。
1 Like

Dude, that’s easy for you to say, but please translate.

Botched translation is sometimes worse than native text, since the original meaning can be lost forever.

1. Hard to do and I have limited bandwidth
  2. It has been request a lot of times but it’s a pain to do in my case.
  3. It’s not perfect but you can multi-select and use the “cloned option with the transform tools.
    Also maybe the Tiling/repeat option for stroke can help
  4. ?
  5. There are already mask options and I added a new one recently. https://twitter.com/nomadsculpt/status/1366827080571322375?s=21
  6. It’s planned
  7. See 1.
  8. It’s planned
  9. Global mesh operation/deformation is planned.
  10. Handling another store is a pain, especially on Android. So for now it’s not planned. The Google vs China situation is annoying. But it’s something I’m still thinking about so maybe in the future.
3 Likes

Thank you for your reply, can voxel reconstruction add an option not to merge close meshes? The thin model should not be damaged and the mesh will be reconstructed. Is this easier than doing ZRemesh?

Not possible, the voxel remesher always merge everything.

However you can separate your objects if it has disconnected parts Scene | Nomad Sculpt