Beta test for iOS 1.66 (TestFlight)

I’ll replace the “Add Node” with a “Group” function.
I don’t think it’s really necessary to be able to add an empty node.

It’s just the beta, it should be available soon.

4 Likes

would love to get in on the testflight if it’s still an option

Can I join the beta please?

Would like to test beta 1.66 test flight thank you

I’d love to try out the new hierarchy. Sculpting something to try it out on now in fact!

Count me in

I would like to test the Beta out!

I’d ask to participate, but I know I’d likely just be playing with some of the new things for my own purposes. Though I guess there’s a slim possibility that something random could possibly go wrong with some small thing that I’m doing. In that tiny realm, if possible, I could also test what I can.

1 Like

I’d love to Beta Test

I want to join iOS beta.

Can I test it now? I can’t wait haha~~

I would love to test the new Beta

May I be part of the beta version users? Id like to get my hands on it and wrap my head on them new features. Will do my best to post and give feedback on the behaviors and potential issuesI might come across

Please add me to the beta.

Thnx!

Me please! It took me longer to pose my last piece than it did to sculpt. I’d love to try out the hierarchy grouping!

I’d like to test. Thanks

I would like to test too.
Please add me to the beta. :pray: Thanks.
Keep up the great work. It’s awesome! :+1:

If you have any test slots open I would love to be included as well!

Hello, the node is really :+1:, because sometimes I don’t know why the pivot of my objects moves alone. Besides, I encountered the problem on the other versions.

It would also be possible for groups not to open automatically.

Another point it would be interesting to be able to assign shaders in multi-object selection.

I also like small interface changes that are more practical, ergonomic to my taste.

Thank you again for your work.

I Would love To tragen out 1.66 as Welle and all upcoming Betas