Beta test for iOS 1.66 (TestFlight)

I’ll need a test light invitation code.

I’ve resent the email.

Resent, but check you spam, normally it was already sent.

1 Like

Updated the with a new version 1.66 (4)

• Fix crash with UV Unwrap or mesh with UVs
  • Fix Keyboard input fixed
  • Fix Tool brush rotation “lock”
  • Fix Holding the Clone/Instance button for Gizmo/Transform
  • Select one mesh only after using Split tool (or Mask Split)
  • Improve a bit ssgi a bit
  • Tweak on the mask/smooth longpress behaviour
  • Improved the behaviour a bit with non uniform scale with hierarchy
5 Likes

Would love to try it out if i’m not too late… The new stuff sounds great!

Yes, but right now the Apple developer website is down for me.

Not sure if this way of selection is better (defaulting to group selection and then simple click alternate)

4 Likes

what do you mean by alternate click? If you maintain the check box of the parent it selects all the hierarchy of this group is that it?

Je viens de tester entre temps : Ah well yes that’s right, I find it super practical.

Digging the new hierarchy feature! One request - it would be super cool to be able to select a group of objects and, well, GROUP them. ;). For us “power users” (aka, Magic Keyboard warriors) command + G to group is super intuitive. Ideally, the group command will create a parent null. Just trying to think of ways to work quicker, in addition to dragging and dropping objects in the layer list.

6 Likes

Hello everyone, I just did a test of the web version especially for the sss and frankly wow it’s just crazy. I can’t wait to test all the new features on the ipad version unless there is a small place left for the beta.
I’ve been doing 3D as an amateur for 20 years and I’ve been dreaming secretly since the beginning of this kind of configuration (bed, sofa, train, plane😅 digital sculpture) so. Your work makes 3d accessible to everyone and it’s incredible
THANK YOU Stéphane​:metal::saluting_face::pray: chapeau bas l’artiste.

Hi my e mail is vivalatintatattoo@gmail.com for the new beta 1.66

Hello. Requesting access to the test flight. Thank you kindly.

I’d like to join the beta please.

Amazing ! Can I please have testing link . Would love to try out - hellow@artmellows.com

I’d love to be testing the beta, thanks

I’d love to get access to the beta :raised_hand:

You have a new function that allows you to select a hierarchical group while maintaining the checkbox of the parent.

2 Likes

I want to participate, invite me pls

Hello,I would like to test the beta.

Yes please

What about Android users? We hope you dont forget us :frowning: