4GB of Ram (iPad Pro 3rd Gen), Still Enough?

I have an iPad Pro 10,5” with 4GB Ram. I was super happy with it till IPadOS 15.
These are some pieces I’ve done with it to see what’s possible with 4GB RAM

But with IpadOS15 and the availability of extra Ram for apps, I’ve started to look around for a new iPad as well.

RAM is the only reason for this. If possible, I would fill my old iPad just with RAM.
Not that the whole system has become faster, but RAM is the only real argument buying something new for me. But the prize is no fun.
I can’t tell if the 6GB a worth it, you would get with 1TB models of 2018?? ( please check carefully, I am not sure)

New decimation feature in Nomad is an option to lightweight geometry. On my System fun goes rapidly down on single models higher than 2 million vertices and scenes over 6 million vertices.

In Procreate I can go up to 7000px x 7000px and 6 layers left.
Infinite Painter is stable around anything smaller than 4000px x 4000px.

So it’s okay, but for next years……? Depends if you are working for yourself or professional. For personal use, you should have some years of fun ahead, I hope. But we also have to hope that developers will still code carefully and efficient for slow systems and not gonna waist resources like on PC.