Zmodeler,nd retopoto for android

it would be great if i have a zmodeler , or something to manipulate the faces,edges and vertecis .
and also a manual retopo brush , am already enjouying the paid version on adnroid, and setting in front of the tablet instead of pc , but these little things will make it more perfect.

and a hair solution pleaseeeee !

2 Likes

Hi this is a great idea! I’m also waiting for the moment when this functionality appears. For android users, I found a solution. I use Spacedraw for manual retopology. I make a HighPoly model, duplicate the model, apply the Decimate function to a copy of the object, make a baking normal map and export only the lowpoly model to an obj.zip file.
Next, I extract the archive to a folder. I find the NormalMap texture in this folder, open it in a standard image editor and make it black and white.
Next I open Spacedraw. I import our obj file there, go to the texture selection menu and specify the path to our black and white normal map there. You can now see the stylized details of our HighPoly on the surface of the lowpoly model inside the Spacedraw viewport. Now you can do retopology using Spacedraw.

2 Likes

this is really cool, thnx alot.

1 Like

That’s what we managed to do today during the break.

3 Likes

This is really great, while you are building the faces ,is it snapping to the decimated object?

1 Like

True, Spacedraw has a Snap feature. But not everything is as rosy as CozyBlanket. :joy:

Thnx alot :rofl:
Will give it a try.

1 Like