Unable to add Nomad to my MacBook M1 - Posiblee

Hello!
I’ve of course purchased the app, and am able to run it on my iPad.
Would like to have it on my MacBbook as well. It is an M1.
When I go to the app store Nomad is not showing up under my account. Nor will it show up when I do a search with iphone/ipad filter selected.
Any direction appreciated.

iPad/IPhone and Android devices only. Not on desktop.

1 Like

Unfortunately the dev specified a while ago that he hasn’t released a version compatible MacOS or pc at the moment due to hood inability to get it to work with Wacom tablets. However I’ve read somewhere that you can run it on an android emulator but you’d have to purchase the app for android and give it a shot.

Yeah that’s the whole point of nomad a sculpting app u could use w/o being tied to desktop
U can used blender on ur Mac
:desktop_computer:
My iPad has M1 but it was specifically for iPad
U have to read more :joy::joy::joy::joy::call_me_hand:

this is a super dumb move… i love this app. have been using it since it came out… and again i love this app, its great… but this is a STUPID move.

Nomad will be released on desktop later this year.

Not through AppStore though (it’s not a “move”, it was the plan since the beginning, back to 2019)

5 Likes

I don’t mind about the desktop version, but I will buy it to support the current business model because… let me tell you a little story. I used to chat with the creator of Forger, since he is Spanish, like me. He was a cool guy with a lot of talent, then Maxon came and you know the rest…I’ve never used Forger again. If it wasn’t for Nomad I wouldn’t be sculpting on my iPad but I always fear the same could happen to Nomad. I’d be very happy for Stephane but it would be shit for us users.

Cannot wait for it to launch on desktop! I’ve used Z brush, Blender, and Nomad. For usability and UI, I highly prefer Nomad over the rest, so I can’t wait for this! :grin:

Amazing News - The app has developed so much and is the only real option for 3d lighting / 3d Set up on the iPad. Thanks so much!