Do you have any estimate of when the desktop version of Nomad Sculpt will be released?

I ask because I’m very eager to use it. I really like the workflow and how the tools are easy and practical to use; everything is very intuitive.

2 Likes

It probably won’t be…

Stephane mentions it from time to time on here, and apparently the Discord, too, but I’ve heard no ETA for it yet. In the meantime, it works pretty well with BlueStacks on Windows. Especially so with a decent PC, and the right tweaks to BlueStacks’ emulated hardware profile. Apparently it’ll even work to some degree with an art tablet, like a Huion.

2 Likes

I thought he had said in one of these forums that it would possibly be dropping this month. I’m definitely hoping it happens this year, at least for the Mac. The Mac should be pretty simple, since it already can natively run iPad apps. I don’t think any changes to the app would even be needed. I’m hoping it comes. Though to be honest, I do predominantly use my iPad for sculpting and modeling anyways, so I don’t think its absence is too big of a deal for me. I would probably use it only every so often on my Mac, and predominantly for viewing models I created on my iPad in the nomad format so I could still make some minor adjustments.

3 Likes