TD Nomad Diffusion Renders

I’ve been following the Stable Diffusion trend for a few months now and have decided to see how I can apply it to Nomad Renders. Prepare to be amazed!

3 Likes

I’m ready! :slight_smile:

Me too :slight_smile: :grimacing:

Shroom - Tribute to Genko

Prompt:

redshift style Red mushroom sitting on top of a stone, masterpiece, 3d render, unreal engine, realistic, trending on artstation, award winning

Negative Prompt

Blur,blury,cartoon

Steps: 50, Sampler: Euler Ancestral, Guidance Scale: 7.0, Seed: 3858196292, Size: 512x512, Model: redshift_v1_f16.ckpt, Strength: 0.57, Seed Mode: Legacy, Upscaler: realesrgan_x4plus_f16.ckpt

Input Image

Outputs

My Choice

3 Likes

Tornado

Prompt

A tornado shaped cloud, award winning, dramatic lightning, UHD, 4K

Negative Prompt

Cartoon

Steps: 30, Sampler: Euler Ancestral, Guidance Scale: 7.0, Seed: 4044096737, Size: 512x512, Model: sd_v1.5_f16.ckpt, Strength: 0.56, Seed Mode: Legacy

Input

Output

4 Likes

Very nice! The smoke is pretty cool too.

Sculpted and then used AI to make it more real. I wish we had better image projection, then I could project the image back into the mesh to texture it.

If you have a reasonable front view, then faces can be projected quite well on the mesh, with the oblique perspective it will not work. I often do it with faces.

But it is not perfect like AI.

1 Like

Thank you! I did try to use that tutorial to project the images, but I think the UV maps are not getting created correctly. I also couldn’t find the alpha color painting anymore.

What AI app/software did you use? This would be good to rough sketch an idea, import it in AI to then get a reference for the more detailed sculpt.

Draw Things

1 Like