TabletSculptWiz works

Hi everyone. I’ve been playing around with Nomad for quite a while now, but in recent months I’ve really been concentrating on it.
Here is a violin I’ve just finished - definitely the highest effort/most serious model I’ve made so far. It was sculpted/constructed in Nomad, retopologized in Cozyblanket, then textured and rendered in Nomad. Eventually I’m planning to make some tutorial/tip videos; if you see “Tabletsculptwiz” or “Tabletsculptwizard” on reddit/twitter/instagram/youtube it should be me! (But there’s not much content on any of them yet!) Hope you like it.

14 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

Wonderful model

1 Like

So accurate and detailed… Respect!

That.s really great ! :+1:

It’s been a while since my last post, but here’s something I’ve been working on for quite some time. It’s a Ferrari Testarossa car model made using Nomad and CozyBlanket on ipad pro. It was a steep learning curve to get to this point, but I do think it’s a viable workflow once you get the hang of it. Some of the newer Nomad features make this kind of work easier: super clean booleans, shrink wrap (project function) etc. The basic proceedure was: sculpt as clean and accurate as possible in Nomad (working from a blueprint of the car); import that sculpt into Cozyblanket and create low poly, subdividable topology (with control edge loops etc); import new topology into Nomad; make small position adjustments (to individual vertices where necessary) then subdivide to achieve smooth surfaces.
The biggest challenge is understanding subdision surface modelling, and where to put edge loops etc, rather than anything to do with nomad or cozyblanket.
Having said that it’s still not finished!

8 Likes

just what patience!! your work is incredible