Only use IpadPro

Firts 3dcharacterdesign with my new #ipadpro 2021 with Nomadsculpt, Darkroom, Procreate.

28 Likes

Great sculpt, nice lighting. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Adam, your work is really good too

Lighting so cool​:+1::+1:

1 Like

Great painting - done in Nomad or added in Procreate? Especially the shaved head colouring :+1:t2:

1 Like

The piece is so amazing.

1 Like

painting and lighting are done in nomad, procreate I just used it for the signature, color grading in darkroom. thx :wink:

here are old works made with iPad pro 2019 nomadsculpt for sculpture and painting, except the robot with shapr3d. retouching procreate and for color grading darkroom.

inspired by @daveguertin

inspired by @mattdixonart

this last image was modeled in Shapr3D then the details sculpture and painting added in Nomad always same process of post production procreate and darkroom

7 Likes

Work in progress. Many sculptures and paintings to come for this model. I’m having so much fun with my iPad and nomadsculpt that I don’t feel like switching to a computer anymore.

3 Likes

small update in the morning, I’m not really satisfied on the whole, but I’ll stop here, I may come back later. I would be happy to have your feedback anyway, it could help me to improve what I don’t see.

1 Like

Hi everyone, it’s been a while since I posted, so here is a little project done quickly

8 Likes

Great old little red robot. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Pretty cool artwork!
Keep up!

1 Like

A new project

7 Likes

Some news for my gallery

the little cute monster is inspired by @sketchsecretsdotorg on insta
The pirate head of my mind

2 Likes

Hi guys so here goes. Nothing crazy, but a couple of days to get a false caustic effect, relatively satisfactory, in error try. Modeling in shapr3d

5 Likes

Wow.I would like to try and sculpt a diamond in Shapr, your results are fantastic!

1 Like

Shapr3D is easy to use, it’s the logic that can be confusing if you don’t come from a design background. I will try to take some time to make a mini tuto on diamond modelling as soon as I can ;).

Thank you…That would be fantastic and most appreciated, your diamond modelling and rendering is top notch, realistic, considering that it’s created on a iPad, without using apps like Rhino, keyshot etc.
Bravo.

1 Like

Hi guys a quick creation, I hope you like it

3 Likes