Adam's Recent Sculpts

Some of my recent sculpts in Nomad. Everything so far is a work in progress. Currently using an iPad Air 2.

Jack Skellington and Zero unposed.

35 Likes

It’s not easy being green. WIP of Kermit The Frog.

36 Likes

Nice clean and sharp work you got here Adam! Good work!

1 Like

Thanks Saragnayan. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey you guys! A WIP of Sloth from the Goonies. Body is basic at the moment as well as the ears. Still lots to do.

I have created a Sloth bust in the past in an old app. All work I do in the Nomad forum will be created within Nomad unless stated.

24 Likes

Love it…I wish there was a pose tool on the Ap. Hopefully sooner than later.

Always happy to see your name (and talent) …happy to have a new sculpt community with you in it.

2 Likes

Great work! Cant wait to see more.

1 Like

That’s very kind of you to say.
Hopefully the Nomad community will see more people creating great work. I’m still amazed at what Nomad is capable of on a warn out iPad Air 2. Just shows what talent Stéphane has!

3 Likes

All agreed with!
Stéphane has truly done something special.

Not completely finished yet but I wanted to show the Sculpt today. I want to go back and tidy Jack’s pin stripes and sculpt a better base and pose. All created in Nomad.

26 Likes

very nice you hit the expressiveness of the originals spot on :+1:

1 Like

Really nice work Adam!

1 Like

Thanks Ray. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks DaveK. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Amazing work! Can you record a tutorial series of your work process? I’m amazed that you are able to get such clean and defined shapes.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Nattapong. At the moment I won’t be able to do any recordings. I’m very low on hard drive space on my iPad which won’t be enough space to record.
Hopefully in the future I will be able to. :slightly_smiling_face:

Today the 8th November 2020 marks the 100th anniversary of the first appearance of Rupert The Bear in the U.K. Daily Express newspaper.

So here is my sculpt of Rupert based on an old annual book cover.
Still needs a few tweaks. All sculpted in Nomad.

12 Likes

Impressive!

Thanks Stéphane! :slightly_smiling_face:

A quick turntable video of Rupert.

5 Likes