Some toon/comic shaded sci-fi 👍

Really really nice, it’s a graphic novel you are creating?

1 Like

Thank you knacki!

Really appreciate it! No just playing around, but the idea has crossed my mind to do so. Just need a story to get me started. :+1:

You know fantastic voyage from 1966?

Exchange human with tiny humanoid robots and it could be something.
Visual and story wise….

1 Like

These are astounding

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Oh man that is actually an awesome idea lol! Need to rewatch that one. Has been quite a while. Thanks for the nudge in a direction!

5 Likes

Nice!!! Those are great! Looks super clean.

1 Like

Yes, I’m happy with the results and with the new features of the new mask optionson the new release the possibilities are bigger

1 Like

Playing with some environment possibilities in nomad and and loving the results. Minimal editing in procreate for paper texture and stars. First image is original render right out of Nomad.

5 Likes

I love it, definitely, you need to make a comic :wink:

1 Like

Thanks!!! Mulling over ideas the past few days on how I want to do that. Thanks for the encouragement!

1 Like

Ahhhhhh ok post processing presets!

1 Like

Yes! :grimacing: works pretty well

1 Like

Latest render I finished last night, then put through procreate to jazz it up a bit. Last picture is the render right out of nomad. Can not wait to have the ability to save Post processing profiles to keep things consistent from one render to the next.

6 Likes

Messing with some different post processing settings to see what is possible. I like what is possible. :+1:

7 Likes

This is extremely cool mate. You might love Pascal Blanché’s work

1 Like

Dude I absolutely love Pascal’s work I have kept a few of his images in my photo gallery for a while as inspiration. So good. Thanks for the kind words :fist_right::fist_left:

Been steady playing around with @Razuminc concept sculpting tools and they are just incredible. This image was rendered with a transparent background which was then painted in Artstudio pro on iPad as well.

15 Likes