Hello Everyone! New to Nomand and wanted to share my stuff

Recently discovered Nomad and thoroughly enjoying it! Been messing with Nomad for a few weeks now and really looking forward to learning more as it seems to just be so capable. Any and all feedback is much appreciated!

38 Likes

24 Likes

21 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

hello, do you only use nomad or do you use a third-party software to render post effect and production? your work is really good.

1 Like

Thank you and that means a lot from someone of your abilities!

1 Like

Hello. 100% Nomad - sculpt and rendering all in Nomad. Thank you for the compliment!

4 Likes

Awesome results!

1 Like

15 Likes

boom whaou. this is what comes to mind when I see your image it’s really dynamic congratulations

1 Like

Amazing work ! If you have Instagram you can check out the account nomadsculptcreatives they share artists that uses nomad exclusively! Maybe that could get you some inspiration and help you see the entire potential of this software. Anyway really amazing work !

Another WIP while I learn the program! Touched this one up in procreate a bit, but not sure it is the right direction.

Any criticisms/feedback welcome and thanks!

9 Likes

How did I miss all these renders when you first posted? Fantastic stuff!

1 Like

Uh, lots of stunning details like cob web & fog are a bit lost in this crop.
The gate deserves a bit more close camera.
If you stay with this camera background needs a detail somewhere in golden ratio to give it a bit more attention.

Overall - these are all Nomad renders, aren’t they? Awesome!

Your renders are stupendous! The texture and rendering on the fish are amazing. Any tips on obtaining such texture and coloration?

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback and yes these are all Nomad rendered.

4 Likes

11 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you!