Hello Everyone! New to Nomand and wanted to share my stuff

A few more random pieces. Thanks for looking and any feedback welcome! This program is so much fun.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I recommend lighttracer for ring rendering. You can try it for free here, with some limitations. Light Tracer Render • 3D Rendering Software • Physically-based GPU renderer

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation. I will look into it, but I am am a complete noob on this stuff.

1 Like

A few shots of a WIP of some portrait practice. Still learning a lot and this program is actually pretty incredible IMO - so cool to doodle while sitting on the couch while watching tv, etc. !

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Very impressive

1 Like

5 Likes

Old school RC engine from my childhood - Thought it would be fun to give it a go! Thanks

13 Likes

Damn good nice job

1 Like

Thank you!

A few more angles:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Bravo! What a fantastic job. Very rare to see someone bringing Nomad to this realistic state. Really good.

But I wonder….this engine was already old in my childhood. My Dad used to built RC Planes in the 80s.
This engine is from 70s?

Brilliant job!!

2 Likes

Thank you! The engine is just a copy (with some artistic freedom) of a few engines I found online that look like some to older engines I played with when I was younger. Thank you for the kind words.

Another couple shots of a WIP (old hand drill). I will update when finished (plan to add an actual drill bit). Thanks and please feel free to provide any suggestions/critiques.

5 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

11 Likes