My archive with nomad only (WARNING! contain NSFW🔞)

Found a new dream. And perhaps something I want to take seriously. After get interest with 3D modeling. :thinking: usually I’m just hobby drawing. :smile:

18 Jan
Hunt for app , got nomad and the other app :thinking:
Start sculpting and learn all tools what this and whats that… include read nomad guide.
Nomad is more comfortable for me to use so far, the other just not for me. (Don’t have pc, well actually have one for only simple task)
Hopefully can get a good on this year :crossed_fingers:t2:

21 Jan
Finish my 1st try make an anime head (I love playing game and collect only waifu lol)

9 Feb
Finished another anime game character but can’t completely finish cause my lack knowledge about how important RAM is. :sweat_smile:
Will continue after get my self a pc to give her a pose.

17 Feb
Practicing make a hair. I prefer the second pick cause it’s more like anime, well that’s what I thought. :smile:

That’s all for now, still many things I need to learn. Will share again when Im done make something.
Thank you for read it
Ps sorry my English rather broke :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:

Well, the first hair image is impossible to do in Nomad.
It’s using a transparency texture, which requires UVs, and Nomad doesn’t support UVs.

Great job so far.

That certainly looks like Nomad to me. It takes time, but it’s doable. I’ve been working on trying to do hair styles myself, so it’s certainly possible in Nomad. Similar to the fur I did, it helps to work in smaller clumps to create larger forms for hair. I think he could have used a small bit of added metal to the material to see some of the strands a bit more, but that’s just a tiny criticism considering how long it took to get it all put in.

Yup like @SporkFuMaster said it’s nomad
I just duplicate the second picture (35k poly] by a lot. :smile: it’s around 1.5M poly, So that equal to around 42 copy’s?
The actual color is like this one there is some back-face.
Reduce optical by 0.01 and it do some trick.

2 Likes

I will try that thank you for the tips :smile: :+1:t2:

Ah, crazy!

1 Like

This is very inspirational!
The new clone function make something like this a bit easier. But your hair grooming is glorious @Dface_Lesh , no matter which style, it works so well.

The even more stylised blue hair is something I personally like.
But I needed to try the realistic approach. Like in zBrush, I am not very convinced with polygonal look and difficult rendering.

Then I had an happy accident causing a nice look using Sporkies advice of some more metallic and…
Inflate!

It turned left hair mesh with all its problems into a little stylised beauty.
Still very low poly. (3271)

Inflate connects the single geometry and avoids lots of anti aliasing and rendering problems. And gives a more filled look of younger, strong thick hair. It‘s crazy how stable the inflate brush works in Nomad.
Ahh, btw. subdivide is still available, if one wants smoother results.

Maybe I could be a bit inspirational for you as well?
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Splendid that’s more gorgeous, mine is kinda messy. Lol and yes give some metallic will make a better touch.

You also become inspiration, since I’m new and so many too learn. There’s other thing that I’m not sure what’s that. So what I have now is still raw I think :thinking:

And about hair I prefer not using any of realistic hair styles. I better stay with low simple type. Since it’s also took a lot poly.
And it was a disaster when I accidentally separate wrong mesh. Overall it’s 4K hairs when it got separate by accident. I’m glad already save before the accident.

I will go into realistic if I do got my pc. :smile:

You should be proud what you make can do something out standing. :smile:

I love seeing a tool being pushed and explored. That hair is inspiring.

I’m glad it can be inspiring for everyone. And Thank you :+1:t2:

This couple days doing something big (hopefully I don’t go overboard lol)
Inspiring by @SporkFuMaster turtle :turtle: . :smile:

So while doing the main project or sculpt
This slip trough my mind how about I make human dummy.
And I’m pretty satisfied with the result though not perfect but good enough to fill huge object with miniature.

Using Icosahedron to build shape. Voxel remerge, using mirror try to get the third middle wire, using move tools (to move the wire :thinking:)

Smooth shading on and boom

Each dummy is around 2,800 poly either female or male.

This what I try to make. Still not finish and kinda messy. Hopefully everything goes well :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

End up fill the yacht not something I plan but it just happened. Engine left will put at back of bed room. (All info from Mr Google)

15 Likes

In progress, not going to be detail (hopefully) just looks similar and stop.lol

8 Likes

I believe it’s good enough to be call engine. And I just know it’s call V10 for the engine :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

OMG only with nomad that engine and boat ??? Magnifico

Seriously amazing what you are celebrating here! :clap:

Wow enginer is so complex

With Nomad? That’s crazy!

3 Likes

Yup it’s nomad :smile:

Yup no doubt.

Lol I like your art with eyes and the female character that is nice and wonderful. :+1:t2: Mine just anime.

your cleaver is also great, perhaps make katana would be epic? :+1:t2:

Thank you everyone, though I’m not the best in modeling, but still thank you. :pray:t2: