Please add texture

I know it’s hard to working on it, just try because we love this app also it’s big thing and very important❤️

4 Likes

one day let’s be patient, but not too much lol. When that day arrives (with real low poly modeling tools) we will bow down and we will be able to light a candle on every stephomi birthday lol. No, but if it happens one day to just be able to develop the uvs automatically and work with textures it will be a big revolution and if in addition the low poly modeling tools are present then Nomad will surely scare the big companies lol.

4 Likes

Our big wish is texture, and thanks for your comment it’s great quote, lol

1 Like

UV import/export and textures would be amazing. I’m on a contract where I’m modeling low poly environmental pieces. It would be incredible to export out of Maya and then sit on my couch and paint.

2 Likes

At this point I would be happy if we could import color images with alphas and apply them to the model as voxel paint “decals” like I would apply a texture stamp. Having them on layers would be helpful too.
Now if that color image after being applied to a model could be reopened in a 2D paint app like Procreate, altered, saved, and the “decal” on the mesh updates to the image changes…that would be cool.

4 Likes

As I read last month development correctly, I wouldn’t be surprised if we once can paint part of the background image onto the model.

1 Like

Can you make a video for me please?!

My big vote is for limb posing still. But I’m certainly not against this either.

I dreamed that this function could be realized