My archive with nomad only (WARNING! contain NSFW🔞)

Great sculpts. How do you set the material to transparent,like the screen on the boat ?

You can make transparent by go to Shading where to set environment and light, go to bottom. There will be “Material : Body” for opacity. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks,cheers :beers: :beers:

1 Like

Welcome :beers: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My best companion. :coffee: :smile:

1 Like

Just hair practice.
@SporkFuMaster Thank You!, for the tips with the color, though I end up put metalness by a lot. :smile:

2 Likes

Fooling around :sweat_smile: (65.5k)

4 Likes

Female head practice. 103k pretty nice? No?

Smooth shading off

Wireframe

1 Like

Doodling me after make a doodle.

2 Likes

Bust challenge, lack in many way I feel. But yeah need to train more. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Challenge my self sculpt for One hour, can only reach this far.
:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Love the escape pod on the spaceship!! hahaha I was making a tesla mars-ready presidential limo/rover concept and had the same computer screen layout
in mind, but mine was nowhere near thst level of detail! awesome work here!!

Thank you :pray:t2:! I believe you can also make something more better. :+1:t2:

Snowball from The Secret Life of Pets

8 Likes

Was the fur added inside procreate?
It looks great…

Nah that’s nomad

1 Like

Clay brush with alpha???

Nope, I didn’t use any brush for fur, it was a primitive with low poly any primitive can become fur, just need to be as low poly as possible, (trim and smooth if need to make thinner and arranged it to make fur. Duplicate by extremely a lot.
It was 6M poly around 96% was a fur.

Note for @stephomi too, the gizmo cannot handle it (edit gizmo I mean) the edit gizmo is freezing after several duplicate cannot be edit (perhaps that’s also depending on the ram?) that’s the reason I ask on discord. It will back normal after close and open but freeze again. Ca move it but turning is freeze.
Also the app will crash when using symmetry twice with the same object.( I suspect also ram?)

Hmm I didn’t understand any of it :thinking:

I willl change my question does clone an object from simple merge (200 object become one) will affect the edit gizmo?
It’s difficult to explain tbh. :sweat_smile: