Light with alpha as projector

It would be a nice addition to use alpha style pictures to mask light.
An option to adjust shadow blur would be a dream.

But I made way too much requests recently…

1 Like

Just because you asked for too much doesn’t mean it’s all going to be done lol. but I find that the people of this forum who make proposals should especially not stop or hesitate afterwards there will always be good or bad ideas or unrealizable ideas but if we do not talk about them we will not know never.

2 Likes

If I try to do every feature requests I would need to do all of ZBrush, Blender, Substance in a single app :stuck_out_tongue:.

But features requests are still useful as it helps me prioritize things. I know I need to do a group/folder things.

And in rare case when it’s something easy to do, I can do it quickly.

3 Likes

In this case, there is a workaround. So maybe, whenever there is time.
But the more people will use all these tiny bits the renderer is offering, the more will be impressed of what’s possible on a small device and will join Nomad family. :vulcan_salute:

P.S.
I really appreciate all these tiny little improvements of last weeks. :pray:

I think it’s generally understood that we’re just throwing out ideas more as a brainstorming tool to suggest what could be useful/cool, and leave it to Steph to decide whether it’s feasible or fits into whatever his vision of the app is. So if an idea doesn’t gain any traction, no harm done in just suggesting one.

So…

Yes. Please and Thank you. :rofl: :rofl: