Free alpha brushes

Good luck with it.

Let us know how you get on :slight_smile:

You rock! Thanks!

1 Like

Cheers, enjoy :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for these, I was starting to build a collection of my own but this one is awesome!

:+1:

No worries, it’s just one of those things you have to do :slight_smile:

Though don’t load them all in at once and fill up your memory

I’ve just putting together a brush pack too.

G

Cool, I’ll check it out

Thank you so much for these. I finally managed to put them into Nomad (I really had to download a new file browser since the one Samsung provides basically hides everything and therefore is completely useless) and they do work great. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve never used the Samsung browser always used chrome.

Though dont know what I’d do without the gallery app :smiley:

It looks like ArtStation requires an address and credit card info for even a free download. Would you consider making a simple zip archive or something available as a simple direct download?

Thanks.

2 Likes

@Evermorian you can use a third party privacy app and a random address to skirt most places requiring such things.

I use Sudo (link to app HERE ) all the time. It has virtual cards you can use and throw away as well as phone numbers and emails if you need them.

Enter virtual card, sign up with a fake address (I like the local cemetery) and you’re good to go. Once the account is created and you have what you want, delete the virtual card.

2 Likes

Please can you make the alphas free on artstation instead of making it 0$.
I am Nigerian and it keeps rejecting my card information, and we are banned from using PayPal.
If you make it free. I don’t need to put my card. Thanks

1 Like

@garyforce

I’m really intrigued by this pack.

The temptation is quite often to want to load the whole lot in and get stuck in and experiment .

I’m sure must ppl can agree with this!
It’s always like that when you get new toys to play with.

So first it just be said, big thanks for this offer and contribution.

I would hope, that in future, Nomad will build in some way of categorising and organising brushes.

With a set like this it would be great to have folders, then subfilders within Nomad

Eg:
Human
→ Skin
→ Hair
Metal
→ scratched
→ clean

Etc etc, u get my point

I’m thinking that for my context, I might import the lot in to Photos app on my iPad, it’ll be messy at first, but I can potentially create Albums within there, to group stuff. Organise it that way then refer to those like the way you do with your file browser.

Facebook Group.
All resources free of charge.
No advertising allowed !

! You have to answer the questions and agree to the rules - you have to translate the German text - but the group is led in English.

3 Likes

Sorry what?? Have I done something wrong here?