Customisable toolbar - solved

This would speed up things. One could hide regular toolbar for 95% of time and the space is not in use anyway. I made the frame and less opacity more clear for the suggestion only.
Originally, I just wanted the transform gizmo to be fixed up there. Picking the transform gizmo let me switch between stripe and box version of toolbar, as it is at the bottom.

Are you aware that you can hide the toolbox?
You can also change the order of the tools.

For now I don’t want add more customization as it can be tricky to maintain, especially since I need to think about device orientation (portrait) or smaller screen.

Yes, I know. I would prefer the stripe version, as the other covers quite some space on a 10,5” iPad. But one have to scroll each time to get the gizmo.
If one could at least change the order? Having the transformation gizmo on top would help very much already. Or a third, horizontal version of brush stripe on top? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I was afraid that you would say that. Infinite Painter developer Sean Brakefield has similar problems. IOS, Android, tablets and smartphones. I guess he only deactivates it for smartphones, but don’t know it.
The more single OS device related stuff, the more every update needs. Understood.

I am not saying it is bad, like it is, but dragging icons to customise is fantastic in Infinite Painter and speed up things so much.

Anyway, keep up the good work! The app is a blast!

Go to the interface tab at the top. Go down to the bottom to “Tools Order” and hit edit.

I certainly changed mine when I first found it.

Looks like @knacki completely ignored my answer :slight_smile:

That being said I wanted to make it more intuitive with a long press, but I can’t easily do that for now.

I’m not sure we are talking about the same thing, so just to clarify, I’m talking about the “Auto-hide toolbox” option in the interface menu.

Uups :relaxed: :flushed: :smiley:
I really did oversee the option to change order. Thank you Stephane, thank you Sporky. That’s truly a help.
I am sorry,
Changing max column is a smart way as well.

Thanks everyone. :vulcan_salute: