Creating props Egyptian theme

Egyptian clothes / head set
Would like to buy nomad to create some egyptian clothing parts and jewelry for a musical I will be producing. How easy is to create minimal 3d forms and send to a 3d printer? Leather will be applied to The final pieces.

How easy it is depends on your skill level and no one could really say other than you.

That being said, in my opinion it would be very easy. The hardest part of it would be getting the size right for the head you’re putting it on so it fits properly.

I made a mask a couple years ago where I scanned my face using my iPhone then designed the mask to fit my face. It worked wonderfully and to me, was easy. You can see it by clicking HERE.

To get a general reference on the size you need to design for, you could scan your own head/body parts and then just design your props around that, keeping in mind that not everyone will have the same dimensions as you and designing it to be looser to fit more people.

There are many other ways to do it, so play around with different ideas. Hopefully that helps. Have fun!