Controller Support

Hey there! I was curious if there was a good hand held remote that can be used with Nomad? I use the EK Remote from Wacom when im in zbrush and unfortunately theres no way to get that to work on the ipad. I do know that the Nintendo Joycons work on ipad via bluetooth and i would love the ability to have that be recognized in Nomad. My janky hands will forever be thankful :).

I’m using this controller https://www.amazon.com/CLIP-STUDIO-TABMATE-International-Version/dp/B092QRZ99G/ref=sr_1_3?crid=MJO1R6PAWMS2&keywords=tabmate&qid=1689698210&sprefix=tabm%2Caps%2C205&sr=8-3 (not great for large hands though)

it’s bluetooth and sends non Ascii keycodes still works great with Nomad . Could indicate that other bluetooth controllers might work too.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Ill see if i can get a version! <3

You’re welcome! I’m using Android btw so couldn’t tell about Apple

This one works with my ipad, it too can send ascii characters.

That said I got it working, used it for a week, and it went in a drawer. :slight_smile:

AH gotcha! Thanks for the help! I might have to buy this and then let it sit in my drawer too lol. just gotta get used to skektching and sculpting on my ipad but its been a fun journey so far!