Bananas in pajamas not finished yet

I really like a set of teacher Yan’s work, so I tried to reproduce it with nomad

22 Likes

I love it… he’s real fun and looks great! I like what u did with the lighting too. Great job :+1:

哈哈非常感谢您的喜欢,手动比心

1 Like

Lol!

I’m not familiar with that artist’s work, but I could totally see a series of mugshots or a police lineup.
Excellent work!

Besides that the whole thing is coming out amazingly (can’t wait to see what it looks like finished), I had a question on the smoke. I had a few ideas for smoke previously, and while I never actually tried any of them yet I don’t think they would have come out as nicely as what you have there already. At least I’m hoping the smoke was done in Nomad. If so, what were the basics?

Sorry! The smoke is made with PhotoShop…

I kind of thought it might be something like that, but I hoped there was a better way than what I was throwing around in my limited imagination…lol.

Either way, awesome job so far.

I think you are very right. In fact, if it’s just to present the final visual effect, then many tools can do it, but our purpose of playing nomad is to achieve amazing results with limited tools. Thank you for your reminder.

If it works, go with it. Nothing wrong with using another program to get the look you’re going for.

My twisted little brain always thinks that there must be a way to achieve similar results with those limited tools though. Even if it’s highly unlikely, it’s still fun to attempt the impossible to see what’s actually possible. Now I just need to find the time. That’s the real impossible part right now…lol.

真棒!:+1:t2: (google translate :smile:)

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 你也真棒

1 Like

It crashed once during rendering. At present, there are three lights. Later, I used PHOTOSHOP to deal with walls, lights, and smoke… I don’t have the courage to open this model now.

7 Likes

Great! I seriously love the paint job as well.
About smoke. I think it‘s almost doable in Nomad. It would be perfect, if one could paint opacity.
I didn‘t explore more but these pics are 100% Nomad.

So my example is not perfect, it‘s just one stamp in Photoshop, one have to consider.