New 3d artist

4 Likes

The figure with the ball and chain is very well built, stylisation of the ball chain’s physics in motion is highly accurate. Well done.

Thank you. That comes from personal experience.

1 Like

Very impressive. Often some of the best traits of an art piece comes from direct experience, that is an excellent example. Aesthetically minor touches like that surprisingly make a lot of difference to the over-all piece. Looking forward to seeing your rendition of Scorpion.

1 Like

3 Likes

After learning how, I redid the hood. I’m glad I took screenshots, because I forgot to save the updated project . Lol

2 Likes

You’re doing great! Keep up this good work

Thank you, I appreciate that. I just downloaded the app on my pad, and I’m already finding it easier to use.

This is just an expirement to see if there’s any potential

1 Like

Changed Scorpions outfit for a more classical look, it gave me a chance to practice making clothing. Went with the more war torn look than the clean look. Next I will practice some paint stuff on him.

1 Like

A bit of progression, due to exploring, and advice from awesome 3d artist John Mills

1 Like

Very flattering, cheers man! Didn’t need to do much though, your artistry talents were solid enough I just needed to point you in the right direction in a few areas that’s all. :grin:

1 Like

Help is help, even the smallest thing can have enormous impact and should be revered for it’s importance, and I’ve always believed in giving credit where credit is due

1 Like

Why not?

2 Likes