Triplanar mask issue

Hello, i don´t know if this is a bug, but yesterday i suddenly started to have this erratic masking
problem when using triplanar objects. I tried it on my main project, on a new project, i updated the app, the ipad and reinstalled it but it keeps happening. Sometimes when i close and open Nomad it works fine for a moment but keps happening (It happens faster if i scale the triplanar object) It happens with simmetry on, off, i checked the shorcuts, reseted the tool but keeps happening. I is not a pencil issue because it works fine in every other tool or app.

Thanks!

Likely a bug in Nomad due to the new Pencil hovering added in the latest iOS version.

In this case, it started before I’ve updated Nomad and iOS, I just wanted you to know that in case it helps.

Thanks!

But was pencil hovering supported back then?

I think it wasn´t, im using a 2nd gen iPad pro with 1st gen pencil, that configuration doesn´t support hovering, and it wasnt updated, it was running an older iPadOS 15.something version. Anyway, after updating nothing changed.

I came across the same issue on iOS 15.5 and nomad v1.68 (ipad pro 11 2018 +apple pencil gen 2). Hoover is non supported on my device. Before nomad update i didnt have this problem. This behaviour is triggeret by using mask in triplanar creation, after that every single tool is behaving this way. Restart helps.

Hello, yeah, yesterday i updated Nomad again and it keeps happening. I forgot to mention that, after using the mask in triplanar every tool behaves that way until i restart.

Are you on 1.70?

yes, version 1.70

After uptade i have the same issue yes. I’m on v. 1.7

Try to give more information, I can’t replicate on my end.
Exact instruction from the start ideally.

Edit: There is a bug related to triplanar + symmetry masking, but I don’t think it’s related

had to split the video in 2. At first it´s working fine, the second triplanar starts to do random stuff and after thar all the tools do random stuff until i restart the app.

After updating ipad os to 16 and getting newest nomad everything work fine with 3 planar and mask

Have the same issue here on Android device, on my Redmi note 9 pro and a galaxy tab, with stylus or not, because it doesn’t recognize it as a stylus, phone or tablet, it is a magnetic stylus that replicates finger touch, well no pressure, no stylus recognition etc…
When using select mask nothing happen, but when using mask, all can be good and work fine, or all is “crashing down” and have the same issue. I can only pivot my view, whatever I try, all tools are broken but not select, I can’t click on my items, but when I use a lasso area I can select. This is the only tool working when using mask on triplanar crashes. I need to restart too, and then it happens again, and again…

I did a full character with triplanar with many objects and all worked fine on this project, but in a other one, with other objects, I can’t use it anymore… and it’s the first triplanar object in this project.

Don’t know when it happens, it is random for me…

After the last ios update it works fine.