Smoothness slider without having to extract

Here’s an example. I’d just like to smooth out entire unmasked objects evenly/globally without having to use the smooth brush which is nearly impossible to do. The smoothness slider is excellent for hard surface stuff. The ball on the top is sculpted but the balls beneath are extracted from poly group masking with smoothness “all” enabled. The ball at the bottom was inflated using extraction then scaled down to the size of the first 3. I’ve learned these techniques from watching zbrush tuts But it doesn’t require extraction. They have smoothness, noise, flattening and inflation sliders for global and local editing. Its amazing that it’s mostly possible In nomad but getting those results takes a few extra steps. I’d like to have this workflow more simplified in future update if possible. Until then I’ll just continue doing it this way but these past few updates have been powerful. Thank you for all your hard work. I’d be willing to buy all your in app purchases.

Good suggestions !
Just for your information:
Hopefully you know the Round All Brush - it smoothes the whole mesh (evenly/globaly) with 1 brush stroke. Or Inflate Scale Tool …

1 Like

I didn’t know about the round all brush or inflate scale,. Is it a custom brush?

These are standard brushes with special settings - but most people know these tools …

I made these brushes a long time ago and gave them those names, they are very useful to me anyway - (and Dave Reed has always loved the Round ALL brush :joy:).

But of course the suggestion is a good one, there could always be better options.