Problems cutter tool

When I need to make different cuts, holes appear to me, despite having the option to close holes activated, and even if I try to make voxels, the piece is destroyed

If you are cutting across the symmetry plane, these issues can arise. Can you trim this object without symmetry and then add symmetry following the trim?

Also, the initial object resolution and the settings of the trim tool are things to look at in order to achieve a good trim. Your model looks to be very low poly, so either increase the resolution before the trim or experiment with the trim tool settings (detail / hole smoothing / threshold epsilon) in order to get the most favourable result.

[quote=“Bezzo, post:2, topic:9557, full:true”]
If you are cutting across the symmetry plane, these issues can arise. Can you trim this object without symmetry and then add symmetry following the trim?

Also, the initial object resolution and the settings of the trim tool are things to look at in order to achieve a good trim. Your model looks to be very low poly, so either increase the resolution before the trim or experiment with the trim tool settings (detail / hole smoothing / threshold epsilon) in order to get the most favourable result.
[

Is same high poly or down poly the efect is same