Nomad Sculpt Brush Tools free downloads - v1.82

Hello! I’m new to this forum and wanted to share some brushes I created. I’m attaching a set of videos to demonstrate the result. Feel free to use it in your projects, I’ll be glad to hear feedback from you.

Useful Brushes
tools.zip (2.2 MB)

Video

31 Likes

Wow, thanks for sharing them, it’s an impressive kit of new brushes with a lot of possibilities out of the box! Thanks again :ok_hand:

Those are awesome!! Thanks for the share :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing these brushes!

1 Like

Thank you so much for creating and sharing these!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thank you so much for sharing these and giving such in-depth tutorials. That’s really kind of you!

1 Like

Amazing tools. You are very generous. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you Vitalik !
Amazing brushes and very generous of you to share with us. I have been struggling with making my own and these brushes have saved the day.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, these are a nice addition to the default brush set. I need to delve into customizing brushes some more.

1 Like

Complete beginner here, how do you add the brushes once downloaded?

Worked it out, just had to copy files into the right folder

1 Like

Wow, thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you very much sharing your brushes ! :+1: :grinning:

2 Likes

I had to finally make a forums account just to thank you for these (I’m no longer just a lurker).

I’d gladly pay for these!

The scrape and polish brushes are awesome and you have done a great job of making the tools feel very similar to the same tools in Zbrush and Blender! Well done!

2 Likes

You might to consider to publish a simple: “how to add brushed on iPad and Android in Nomad” tutorial here.
Many coming here do not even know, how to use any file browser.

I know, but many do not even know how to use the search function on google. That’s absolutely fine, but you have to be get aware of this nowadays…

1 Like

Absolutely wonderful, Thank you for your generosity.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch these came in handy!

1 Like

Thank you for your generosity

1 Like

Thank you so Much.

For the lazy people asking how to add custom brushes, remeber to always search on youtube or Google first, then if you can’t find It you can ask.
It is like a forum or internet group etiquette thing for many years now LOL
A couple of videos that come up doing that are

And

5 Likes

:warning::x: Regarding the brush instalations for Android users, I am one. I just discovered that now you can NOT ACCES Android Data folders from your device anymore. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: It is a new restriction by google that started with android 11, supposedly to protect your privacy, so no app can get acces to your system files.
I just jumped from android 5.5.1 and whatever bluestacks uses so I was not aware of this.

On internet you will find that suposedly you can acces them by installing a third party FILE MANAGER app.

I tried several, the top ranked ones, no one was able to acces those folders so the only way to acces nomad folders where you need to instal the brushes as shown on videos and tutorias is by pluging your android device to a pc and acces them with your computer.

Personally I found it ridiculous since many people don’t have computers anymore.
Many people just have phones and tablets.

If somebody with android 13 knows a way to acces the folder android/data with the device please share the information