Nomad Sculpt - Bending Tip (V1.65 -26.7.2022)

A small tutorial on how to bend a ribbon…

A big thank you to @Omari_Parris for the tip see : Good way to curve the tip of a dense mesh?

Comment in Bavarian English :innocent:.
If you don’t like it, don’t watch it !

There is always a better way, please post suggestions for improvement in the comments. Have fun sculpting.

For the record, I’m not a professional 3D artist - I make the videos because I enjoy it and others might be able to pick something up. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Thank you for your tips

you always find great ways to use nomad! keep up and thanks a lot!

I think, it doesn’t harm to name original artist coming up with the idea, Holger.

1 Like

That is a really great tipp. Many thanks for the user who came up with it. Many thanks for Holger to show it on video.

I just gave it a try and this is an awesome way for creating a backdrop. :+1:

Wasn’t intentional, unfortunately I forgot to mention the original discoverer - it’s done.

2 Likes

It’s all good :relieved: Thanks @knacki for bringing it up.

Please, don’t get me wrong, Holger.
I am grateful that you are collecting all these ideas.
I guess your channel is already the most detailed tutorial channel in the net for Nomad.
All for free.
You are spending so much time of yours.
I guess most people have no idea how much time this takes.

This deserves respect from all of us.

Thank you very much for this. :heart_eyes: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

No, no, no problem, I always try to show tips like this to many Nomad Sculptors - and in the comments this great tip would have been lost…
I recorded a video at the beginning showing and mentioning the original tip, unfortunately something went wrong and I made the video again and forgot to mention it.
I also think that it is important to mention the discoverers and to thank them.

7 Likes