Nomad into Adobe aero

Hi there, I’m trying to export my art into Adobe Aero and I can’t seem to re-create what I see on Nomad Sculpt. I want it to come out unlit, but somehow the material comes out glossy and shiny in Adobe Aero. I’ve tried different ticked boxes and combinations while exporting, yet can’t seem to get anything right. Any help would be great! Thanks so much.

Hi Harold,
The good news: it’s possible - but it’s a bit tricky. (I still struggle myself with seams in the textures.)
When you want to avoid the gloss and shine, you have to import a plain white (square) .png into the material slot. In English it is called roughness (I believe), it’s the third slot, first “texture”, than “normal” than rough(nes).
You can leave out “metal” unless you want it to be shiny.
When I figure out how to upload a screenshot, I’ll post one.

Hello, do you happen to know a way to bring opacity to Adobe Aero e.g. glass. The opacity map is always black in Aero. With the new update transparent vertex color would also be possible, but this is also black Aero.

Servus Holger,
der einzige Weg, den ich bisher dafür gefunden habe, war über adobe dimensions (? heißt es so?). Dort hab ich das Wasser/Glass als obj importiert, an den Einstellungen gedreht (Einfärben geht; Dichte muss hochgeschraubt werden) und es für aero exportiert. In aero zum Rest der Szene importiert.
Mit der neuen Version hab ich noch Nichts in dieser Richtung ausprobiert.

Schaut dann z.B. so aus:

Ok, Adobe Dimension ist zu weit weg. Ich habe ein Blender Video gefunden und da zeigen sie wie Transparenz für Aero möglich ist. Ich nutze wirklich nur Nomad und habe leider noch keinen Weg gefunden nur innerhalb von Nomad die Transparenz nach Aero zu transferieren, keine Ahnung wo es hängt…