No complaints here, but if I could have one feature it would be to have the view button separable

No complaints here, but if I could have one feature it would be to have the view button separable from the tool box so I could pin it up in the corner as a momentary button, same functionality, just for the main sculpting tools is all that’s really needed, that way I could rotate the scene buy simply holding the view button while still on the clay brush etc and not affect the mesh

2 Likes

Do you only work with your finger? You don’t change anything about the mesh if you have the right gesture settings when you rotate the view…

Actually I only work with the pencil, but I find when using the pencil I have to tap beside the mesh to rotate around if I have a clay tool, smooth tool etc, active, which orbits off centre of the mesh, with the view activated it disables the tools so I can rotate on the centre of the mesh, it’s a petty nuisance lol, there’s an abundance of view options available so like I said by no way complaining, and I’ll have another look at the gesture settings I know there’s a bug that has been resolved, thanks for the reply and also for all the help you provide on the forum.

Hi, I think you just need to change the settings - I’m on iPad and only use pencil for sculpting and with the settings shown below I’ve never had any issues. (It’s the settings under “finger and stylus” that are important. So hopefully they will work for you! All the best.

1 Like

Thanks very much, those settings work perfectly, now I feel silly lol live and learn

No need to to feel silly at all - I’ve definitely asked simpler questions here on the forum before!

1 Like