Linington Robotics - sculpts

Hey guys, how comfortable is poly-modeling in Nomad Sculpt now? I studied at Sketchup, simplicity is the standard, but I don’t know right here.

Hey Mr_Risle,
It’s not very polite to hitch hike others art threads with general questions. Go to lounge section. There you will get the answer that this app is called NomadSculpt not NomadLowPolyModelling. :vulcan_salute:

Very impressive!! And I like that your UI reflects your overall style :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Sleek design!

1 Like

A more painterly piece of artwork this time.

This is actually in nomad. Created a matte to place in the background. Rendered it out then placed it in the back. Then used a black mat cap to make it contrasted and roughed up the edges. Used the chromatic aberration to gel it together.

Poly count was abit ridiculous to get the brush strokes but was fun!.

10 Likes

What a nice experiment. I would love to read more about the backgrounds.

1 Like

Picked back up my previous project from above - designing a car.

Still a ways to go, but good to start showing. I’ll share images as I go further :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Really cool, keep up the great work. :+1::+1::+1:

Now, that’s hard surface! :slightly_smiling_face:

Loving the car and the diving ship. :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Hey folks some updates been a minute since I posted some art.

This android will be a runway model for a fashion show in the metaverse.

Still long ways to go, but with the updates to the flatten brush I can finally do hard surface way easier, thanks for that update! :heart:. I’ll be finishing him and then doing a female version also, then clothing in marvelous designer.

![image|667x500](upload://pT1ZGTvX15ctahTg1VKqutO1MzV.jpeg et)

7 Likes

12 Likes

Bravo! Good you are back!

1 Like

All stuff amazing!!.
Love all Robotics With Cell shading render, looks great! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Super! so great

1 Like

Well done!!!

Sure hope you will! Your work is inspirational and full of the whimsy I’m trying to accomplish!

Wow this is Stellar!

What an incredible thread of your work! So inspiring! :clap: