Is there a way to remove the “previous/add view/save/next” icon from screen when using views?

When views have been saved in a scene, an icon appears at the top of the screen which says “previous/add view/save/next”. I find that I don’t use this icon and that it often gets in the way of sculpting. Is there an option to remove it? I’ve looked through all the settings and can’t find a way to turn it off.
It would be great to have a checkbox option somewhere in the camera menu to turn this shortcut on or off, depending on personal preference. I would prefer to have more space at the top of the screen rather than the shortcut; but others might like using it, so having the choice would be great.

Uncheck this :wink:

1 Like

Thanks so much - I tend not to think of the “view” option as a real tool, so didn’t think to look at its settings! Really appreciate your help. If anyone else has this same issue, and you want to completely remove the “previous/add view/next” from the top of your screen, uncheck the box indicated in @Genko3D ‘s post above, and also uncheck the box above it named “camera (edit)”.
Thanks again!

1 Like