How to add projects to folders within the app?

Hello! I saw that I can use the iPad files app to rearrange and add files to folders, creating groups, but is there a way to do it in the nomad app itself? It is very difficult to move files to folders in the files app since I cannot see the thumbnails for projects. I guess I could rename them all and organize in the files app based on a naming system, but is there just a way to organize them within the app? I also know you can move files by adding a folder name(my_folder/project), but this would be very time consuming if you have a lot of files to organize. The Ui has really cute thumbnails that I can see and click on to select files, but I don’t see a way to move the files or add a folder and move the files there. Is this not a feature yet?

Yes it’s limited for now.

1 Like

Ok, thank you for the response! I am looking forward to a future update! For now I will slowly move everything in the files app with Split View on, rename everything, and try to keep everything named accordingly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think this is what you mean although I am unsure. Are you organising the files within nomad? Or just separately? Anyhoot hope this helps.

Apologies if this is what you are already doing as I was not sure.

Edit: my bad. I just re-read what you wrote, you meant within the nomad app :eyes:. You can always select the file and choose Quick Look to speed up the organisation.