Hilfe auf Deutsch / Help in German language

With the permission of Stéphane ,I would like to share with you that Nomad Sculpt now has a subforum in the German speaking 3D community https://www.3d-board.de. We try to give there user-by-user support in German language. And for the further year 2022 we also plan live streams about Nomad Sculpt in German language. Maybe you will have a look. By the way, there is also a texturing contest with prizes: Farbenreich - Texturing-Wettbewerb Januar 2022 - Active Rendering

Mit der Erlaubnis von Stéphane ,möchte ich Euch mitteilen, dass Nomad Sculpt jetzt auch ein Unterforum in der deutschsprachigen 3D-Community 3D-Board hat. Wir versuchen dort User-by-User-Support in deutscher Sprache zu geben. Und für das weitere Jahr 2022 planen wir auch Live-Streams zu Nomad Sculpt in deutscher Sprache. Vielleicht schaut ihr ja mal vorbei. Es läuft übrigens gerade auch einen Texturing-Wettbewerb mit Preisen.

2 Likes

I try to register but ever say “access denied”

That‘s not good. I just had a look and could not find an issue. On which step after Disclaimer - Active Rendering you got that error? Do you already entered your email or was it before?

Just fill the sign-up and each time when submit the form say “you don’t have access to this page”. :sweat:

Zugriff verweigert

Der Zutritt zu dieser Seite ist Ihnen leider verwehrt. Sie besitzen nicht die notwendigen Zugriffsrechte, um diese Seite aufrufen zu können.

That’s weird. Please send me a message here or to info@3d-board.de with your email and the username you want to use and I’ll create an account manually for you.
Sorry for the inconviences.

1 Like

@Josepmy I updated the forum software. Would be great if you can try again and let me know if it works.