Goblin soldier my second model with Nomad Sculpt

Hi everyone this is my second model with NomadSculpt, a Goblin soldier that i made in my spare time, hope you like it! :slightly_smiling_face:

my Artstation
my Instagram

16 Likes

Nice!
Epic renders…

1 Like

Thank you so much, the render is also done in Nomad Sculpt :muscle:

5 Likes

That’s fantastic :slight_smile:
Could you please explain, how you did the transparent saliva and the belt?

1 Like

Hi thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
the saliva is made with a simple material with the values you can see in the image, for the belt i used the tube tool which i then flattened and sculpted.
I hope that i be helpful :wink:

5 Likes

WoW amazing work :scream: ! How did you deal the jaw mobility? I can see you can close or open it, which tool or way you used to do that please ? Thank you!

1 Like

Hey thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
it’s actually quite easy to create different expressions, once i finished my creation i created some new “layers” for the expressions and then i modified the various parts to get the result you see.
It can also be done for the pose of the characters :grinning:

1 Like

To be honest, I have a project that involves me to be able to do that. At the moment, to do it I use the Split tool and I cut the jaw for instance (pretty brutal LOL) but it’s a nightmare as you can imagine :smiley: Do you know any steps to follow or any tutorial somewhere that would help me to understand this process (sorry, I am new to Nomad and 3D world indeed :sweat_smile: but super pumped up to learn!) ? Thank you so much :pray:t2:

What kind of parts are you modifying and how please :slight_smile: ?

It’s actually not that hard, to open the mouth of a sculpture with a closed one. You have to mask the right points and then move them with the gizmo. After that, you have to fix some points and are good to go.

Watch this video: Zbrush - Creature Mouth / Next Step After Dynamesh - YouTube

Tried it in Nomad, works!

1 Like

Thank you @ToBe , everything is making sense to me now :partying_face: Let’s go back to Nomad and try this !! ^^

Hi @gokubaka sorry for the delay, i’m happy that @ToBe has helped you :slightly_smiling_face:
i hope you can more easily get what you wanted :muscle:

I am trying I am trying, thank you ! @Elderan

1 Like