Chaos Space Marine Dreadnaught Final

This week’s WIP

Update: New render images, challenging working out a good setup. This is also a very good example of just how powerful Nomad’s rendering can be.

New Update: Paint job in Nomad. Tried to bring him into ArmorPaint, wasn’t going to happen. Side A pretty much done.

New Update: Completed render in Nomad. Few minor colour corrections and tonal adjustments, and sharpness externally. The model never left Nomad’s scene at any point.

18 Likes

That’s an impressive mech! Holy.
Like it a lot, forms, paint, decals, rendering.
Really good one!

1 Like

Much appreciated my friend. Thank you.

What patience. your work is incredible :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Thank you.

Great job. Very impressive detail. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Wow! Amazing, wonder if you share your workflow.

1 Like

My workflow in Nomad really is just a culmination of my personal understanding of the software - not just the toolkit, its functions and operations, limitations - and importantly fully knowing and predicting what I can & can’t do - and what Nomad can’t do, its then finding work arounds to make it happen. What Nomad can do, is then finding out ways to do it quickly and cheaply (time wise). I’ve had a lot of experience in specifically the modelling side of 3D, so that experience also comes into direct play when I produce work like this. I will be hosting a Live session in the coming future through Nomad’s Facebook group where I will be discussing and going through my creative approach.

2 Likes

Thanks for share

1 Like

I can’t believe how much potential this app has! Nomad Sculpt will be become essential to all creators tool belts.

2 Likes