Can't remove red line around model

Hi,

Total noob here, obviously. I have a red line around my model all the time that I cannot figure out how to get rid of. I’ve looked through several online tutorials, and nobody has this red line like I do. I saw the forum topic about the black line, which is just like mine otherwise, so I restarted Nomad… no difference. It even gets rendered with the model if I want to export an image. The only way I have found to get rid of it is to duplicate the model, and then delete the original so that nothing is selected. So I suppose it is telling me what model is selected, but I cannot figure out how else to unselect it. I obviously don’t want a red line around my model on exported PNG (attached here). How do I get rid of it?

Thanks in advance!

:joy: Thank you! I was sure it would be something simple. I’m not sure how I didn’t see that! Thanks again! Weird how it renders with image export. Not sure why you’d want that feature. That’s how I discovered the problem in the first place. It even renders it through your model if you have a tiny model selected behind it. Might come in handy someday tho’, we’ll see.

Funnily enough it’s useful for doing images with lines around them :rofl: - although I usually change the outline colour from red to black. :+1:t2:

This is an excellent point! I will remember how to make the best of this feature. :grinning: