Uv paint / node material app in progress

Because of the lack of procreate on android to paint on uvs. No worries I recently started developing an app for that, it uses gpu to make it fast. It will support node shader material to create complex materials and brush type. Here’s an early prototype :smile:

13 Likes

Nice stuff

2 Likes

Cool. Good luck!

2 Likes

When will you give us the beta releases?

1 Like

@Russo

Sorry for the late response, in the next 2 months, the beta should be ready. Because i just started working on it. There’s Lot’s of stuffs to do. And busy with work also lol

5 Likes

Siiiickkkkk im excited to test

2 Likes

Latest update, thinking if i should go with this ui :thinking:

6 Likes

I like alot, looks very friendly

1 Like

3 Likes

Im loving this, could have been added a white matcap to make it easy to see the collors

1 Like

Huauuhhhbb!!! It seems really really incredible. Im anxious to try it.

1 Like

Paint normal texture

6 Likes

Bro this is insane, im getting hyped ar every picture you post, nice job

2 Likes

Thanks !
:grin:

Damn, i got to give respect to @stephomi , it’s definitely not easy being a solo developer , the amount of time and mental strength it takes :weary:

3 Likes

While working on this, i was also messing around with a rigger. Im really inspired by Stephomi works, hopefully this will push more developers to create more awesome digital art app for mobile. Mobile devices is really powerful this days. I feel bad that i might be advertising my app through this forum. Since it’s not a big thing yet. If i could be pardoned :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

bro it supported with rigging? that’s woderfull. i hope we can use it asap. but still i want that rigging inside nomad sculpt too. hopefuly @stephomi will build this also.

1 Like

Bro, give us your instagram to follow and see the progress

1 Like

No the rigging app is going to be seperate. Yes i was hoping stephomi could support rigging but i heard the new hierarchy technique is really good. Mine is just simple skeletal rig animation and maybe morphing.

2 Likes

I havent made an instagram yet, but i do have a twitter account that i intend to use for this purpose

https://twitter.com/ProductiveLadd?t=yrkP25AU5MEUCpqzzCyTgw&s=09

3 Likes