Using Nomad Sculpt on Android Motorola g Play phone

Very cool models

I use a Motorola g Play phone with 3GB ram. Scene has 4.07 Mil. vertices andd uses 786 MB of ram. Nothing has been decimated. It does slow down though,more so with post processing.

1 Like

Still impressed what you can do with that phone… Sculpting there must be really challenging 🫣

I think I needed more coffee this morning…then there is the Bugsy version…“this is my town, sheee”

8 Likes

A quick sculpt…

… and repaint.

1 Like

One more…

3 Likes

Speed work on Android Motorola g Play phone with a stylus from the Dollar Store :joy:

4 Likes

So you do all this on a <200$ phone with a 1$ pen?
Amazing what talent is able to compensate!
Amazing!

1 Like

The phone was free :joy:

1 Like

Really very good work and on a phone whaou

WIP. Waiting for v1. 66 to finish. Not rush’n for the next version because I’m an American not a rush’n. :joy:

9 Likes

Super concept, with a beautiful emotion

Thank you for seeing

WIP on Motorola g Play phone. Will finish with v1.66 and sss shading.

4 Likes

WIP. Modified the color base and feathers. Next is clothes and possible beads. Will do a final render with v1. 66

7 Likes

7 Likes

I’m still fairly new to the full power of 3d, being a mostly 2d artist and use Nomad for hard surface references - is this texture (the marble bust) a matcap? If so, I’m struggling with matcap scaling on larger models. How did you get the details so crisp and clear? And if it’s not a matcap, I’d love a painting tutorial at some point…ha! Well done, awesome work!

Thanks for the positive feedback. The bust texture is not MatCap. It’s just a simple grey scale image used as a texture with stamp tool.

1 Like

These colorings is MatCap with layers. You can even create MatCap with HDR images or a simple image. I’ll post one soon.