Using Nomad Sculpt on Android Motorola g Play phone

This is the latter image added with this image as MatCap…

3 Likes

Have fun with experimentation.

Today’s speed sculpt. Spent more time with MatCap.

10 Likes

Love this!

Thank you.

I’m not quite sure if I’m finished yet. Skin needs some tweeking, I think. SSS really slow my phone down. Need to practice on a lower res sculpt to get a better understanding of SSS on Nomad.

7 Likes

This really pushed my phone. It really chugged along and I wasn’t sure if I had enough memory to render it…

Happy Halloweeny!

11 Likes

Great work!!

By-the-by, thanks for the compliment!

1 Like

Yes, this one is bothering me. Too much ambient occlusion on the last one. Any review would be extremely helpful.

2 Likes

Latest sculpt. Hope later to pose by using masks…will see…

Posed it over the weekend. I’m ambivalent about it.

1 Like

Went back to this using the latest update.

2 Likes

Latest quick sketch on Motorola g play phone with 3GB memory. Had just over a gig left in ram. Thinking of more to do with. Maybe aging the metal…didn’t have UVs so maybe not… ambivalence, the antithesis to artists.

8 Likes

Had a chance to use the web version for a short period of time. This is the result…

3 Likes

Nice to have a web version. Don’t have much access to it being un-homed. This is a sculpt on the web with access to a computer with more ability than my phone.

4 Likes

Thanks for the likes

Thank you for the likes.

Spent some more time with the web version. Rougly an hours work. Hard to put in a lot of time when you cant save the sculpt, but thats ok. My phone will have to do for saves…

3 Likes

Still fiddling with this. Changed skin SSS and added it to feathers. New HDRI background…???

1 Like