Terrible performance on Samsung Tab S9 Ultra 16 GB device

Hello, I have been a Nomad user since the launch of the Tab S7 Plus, which worked very well for me and I was simply limited by the RAM. Now that I have been using the Tab S9 Ultra with 16 GB RAM for a few months, I have been disappointed because the performance is terrible compared to the Tab S7plus. I have used the web demo from the same tablet and the performance is 10 times more fluid than the playstore app, I also tested the app from a Samsung S23ultra and the performance is similar to that of the Tab S9 Ultra, then I tested it on a Xiaomi device and it was much more fluid, apparently it only happens with the latest Samsung devices with a Snapdragon processor because the Xiaomi has MediaTek. One of the most annoying problems is navigating the environment when rotating, zooming in and out because they occur with clumsy blinks, also not very fluid when using tools such as curve to multiply objects and some models with more than 1 million polygons have a hard time rendering them with the same fluidity as it did on the tab s7 plus. I did not experience all the problems I am complaining about using its web version, the only bad thing is that I cannot save projects from the web version. I would like you to please release the web version for sale as it makes much better use of the hardware of my tab s9 ultra. I would greatly appreciate it.

I got the s23 and performance are fine.
Maybe you change the resolution slider in the postprocess menu?

2 Likes

I understand the processor, although my main concern is that the web version works much better than the app version on the tab s9 ultra. However, as I say, I cannot save any project because it is a demo.

1 Like

I got same performance in web and native on my s23.
It’s not ultra but the cpu/GPU are the same. Resolution is higher on the ultra.

Try to reduce the resolution value in the postprocess menu.
It should be 1 or less.

1 Like

Hello, I activated the graphics on the tablet to compare the performance of the Android application vs the web demo version with the same post-processing configuration. As you can see in the upper left corner the app version where the environment stutters just by zooming in and out. In addition to rotation in the environment, it takes the CPU to 100 percent. while in the web demo using the same configuration and same file it is very fluid executing the same actions it only takes the CPU between 38 to 40 percent of its use. I hope the app version works just as well with files like this.

Cannot replicate the performance difference.