Sculpts by Sang

Hey guys! I’ve been working with Nomad a lot and since I love this software so much, I decided to share some of my works with the community here.

I am participating in a 3D character art challenge on ArtStation, and I’m doing everything in Nomad. I’m almost done, but I still got some modeling and detailing to do. Here’s a WIP shot for it!

Apparently new users can only post one image per post, so I’ll share some others in a bit. I’d love to hear what y’all think!

6 Likes

8 Likes

Just some other progress shots; I’ll post more later once my new user status wears off;)

3 Likes

Incredible!

1 Like

Thank you! I presume you are the creator of Nomad? If so, bravo, you have done an incredible thing

Here’s some more screenshots from the process. modeling bottles in Nomad is especially pleasant; almost feels like it was designed specifically for it. I had fun making them! Also, at the bottom, you can see the original design (by me) off which this sculpt is based.

8 Likes

I finished my contest entry:) everything was done in Nomad!

9 Likes

Great illustration, very dynamic. I love it

1 Like

Can you make a tutorial ? :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks @JimWatL ! @ProductiveLadd I never considered making a tutorial since I’m not really a 3D artist

Great work!

1 Like

Long time no update! Here is a sculpt I did of the main character from my game, largely using the 2D concept below. Hope you guys like it!

5 Likes