RaZum_inc Sculpts

Sure, I didn’t said this.
Just check his thread:

A joy to watch

Yes! Thank you! When I was making the head of an old predator, I realized that there might not be enough motivation for the body. Therefore, I waiting when hierarchy will be added in the new update, I decided to make basic models that can speed up the process. And I was amazed at how much it simplified the process for me and how much more fun it is than imagining with horror to do arms, legs, equalize proportions, and fingers! And the most important thing for me is the problem of choosing whether to put him in a T pose or in a beautiful attack pose, or maybe something else.
And in the method I use, it combines all 2 techniques, with the ability to move parts and keep changing and painting them. Of course, there are limitations, but Move Tool comes to the rescue.

3 Likes

Unmasked Feral Predator
(Redesign his Face)

14 Likes

Hi! I created some new Alphas brushes for sculpting realistic skin!
I use them a lot when create creatures and human sculpts and it

just a little part of my Alpha pack (RaZum BRUSH PACK 3D PRO)

I hope you will like it.

Link for download:

7 Likes

Robocop in Nomad Sculpt

5 Likes

7 Likes
7 Likes

Instant buy if you plan to post the tutorial of Robocop!

1 Like

Amazing model, can’t wait to watch it

1 Like

I made workflow with higlights of some important tips with video process. + Source file as always also avaliable. (boosty.to/razuminc)
Here some renders that I made in Nomad

5 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Your work is amazing. :raised_hands: Love it!!

1 Like

Impressive :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Great video! You did him justice. Get it? Justice?

1 Like

Truly amazing work! As a bonus I learned if I were a professional, choosing popular movie scenes and characters is a great idea! that’s is smart! Thank you for sharing your insight.

1 Like

:wink: It is avaliable for download!

1 Like